Trusted Business Insights answers what are the scenarios for growth and recovery and whether there will be any lasting structural impact from the unfolding crisis for the Ibrutinib market.
Trusted Business Insights presents an updated and Latest Study on Ibrutinib Market. The report contains market predictions related to market size, revenue, production, CAGR, Consumption, gross margin, price, and other substantial factors. While emphasizing the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also offers a complete study of the future trends and developments of the market. The report further elaborates on the micro and macroeconomic aspects including the socio-political landscape that is anticipated to shape the demand of the Ibrutinib market during the forecast period.
It also examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry including their corporate overview, financial summary, and SWOT analysis.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ Global Ibrutinib Market 2020-2029 (Includes Business Impact of COVID-19)
Abstract, Snapshot, Market Analysis & Market Definition: Global Ibrutinib Market
Ibrutinib is a small molecule that acts as an irreversible potent inhibitor of Burton’s tyrosine kinase. It is designated as a targeted covalent drug and it presents a very promising activity in B cell malignancies. Ibrutinib was developed by Pharmacyclics Inc and in November 2013 was FDA-approved for the treatment of mantle cell lymphoma. Later, in February 2014, ibrutinib was approved for the treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia and it is also indicated for the treatment of patients with Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia.
Ibrutinib has also been approved by the EMA for the treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia and mantle cell lymphoma.4 Ibrutinib was approved for use in chronic graft versus host disease in August 2017.
In 2020, the market size of Ibrutinib is xx million US$ and it will reach xx million US$ in 2029, growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2020; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period. In this report, 2019 has been considered as the base year and 2020 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Ibrutinib. This report studies the global market size of Ibrutinib, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).
This study presents the Ibrutinib sales volume, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (sales, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025. For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2020
Market Segmentation: Global Ibrutinib Market
Segmentation by Product Type : Breakdown of data from year 2014 to 2020 and forecast until 2029:
- 90 Capsules/Box
- 120 Capsules/Box
Segmentation by Application : Breakdown of data from year 2014 to 2020 and forecast until 2029:
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma
Top Companies & Key Players: Global Ibrutinib Market
The report offers a detailed analysis of several leading Ibrutinib manufacturers including:
- Beacon Pharmaceuticals
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Incepta Pharmaceuticals
- Pharmacyclics Inc
- Johnson & Johnson
Key Insights Covered: Global Ibrutinib Market
1. North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of Ibrutinib industry.
2. Global major manufacturers’ operating situation (sales, revenue, growth rate and gross margin) of Ibrutinib industry.
3. Global major countries (United States, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Mexico, Brazil, C. America, Chile, Peru, Colombia) market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of Ibrutinib industry.
4. SWOT analysis, New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis, Upstream raw materials and manufacturing equipment & Industry chain analysis of Ibrutinib industry.
5. Global market size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2019 to 2024 of Ibrutinib industry.
Research Methodology: Global Ibrutinib Market
- Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request a Sample Report.
- Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
- Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among other
Key Industry Developments:
In Sep 2020, The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson announced the submission of a supplemental Biologics License Application (sBLA) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) seeking approval of DARZALEX FASPRO„¢ (daratumumab and hyaluronidase-fihj), a subcutaneous formulation of daratumumab, for the treatment of patients with light chain (AL) amyloidosis, a rare and potentially fatal disease for which there are no currently approved therapies. The sBLA is supported by positive results from the Phase 3 ANDROMEDA study. ANDROMEDA evaluated subcutaneous daratumumab in combination with bortezomib, cyclophosphamide and dexamethasone (D-VCd) compared to VCd alone and met its primary endpoint of overall hematologic complete response rate.
In Sep 2020, The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson announced that the European Commission (EC) has approved a variation to the marketing authorisation for IMBRUVICA® (ibrutinib), extending the approved indication in chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL) to include combination with rituximab for previously untreated adult patients. The decision is based on data from the Phase 3 E1912 study that showed previously untreated patients aged 70 years or younger treated with ibrutinib plus rituximab lived longer without disease progression than those treated with the established chemo-immunotherapy regimen fludarabine, cyclophosphamide and rituximab (FCR). The study was designed and conducted in the United States by the ECOG-ACRIN Cancer Research Group (ECOG-ACRIN) and sponsored by the National Cancer Institute (NCI), which is part of the U.S. National Institutes of Health.
Quick Read Table of Contents of this Report @ Global Ibrutinib Market 2020-2029 (Includes Business Impact of COVID-19)
Trusted Business Insights
Media & Marketing Executive
Email Me For Any Clarifications
Connect on LinkedIn
Click to follow Trusted Business Insights LinkedIn for Market Data and Updates.
US: +1 646 568 9797
UK: +44 330 808 0580