Trusted Business Insights answers what are the scenarios for growth and recovery and whether there will be any lasting structural impact from the unfolding crisis for the Carfilzomib market.
Trusted Business Insights presents an updated and Latest Study on Carfilzomib Market. The report contains market predictions related to market size, revenue, production, CAGR, Consumption, gross margin, price, and other substantial factors. While emphasizing the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also offers a complete study of the future trends and developments of the market. The report further elaborates on the micro and macroeconomic aspects including the socio-political landscape that is anticipated to shape the demand of the Carfilzomib market during the forecast period.
It also examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry including their corporate overview, financial summary, and SWOT analysis.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ Global Carfilzomib Market Research Report 2020-2029 (Includes Business Impact of COVID-19)
Abstract, Snapshot, Market Analysis & Market Definition: Global Carfilzomib Market
Carfilzomib is indicated for the treatment of patients with multiple myeloma who have received at least two prior therapies including bortezomib and an immunomodulatory agent and have demonstrated disease progression on or within 60 days of completion of the last therapy. Approval is based on response rate.
Multiple myeloma is an incurable blood cancer, characterized by a recurring pattern of remission and relapse. It is a rare and life-threatening disease that accounts for approximately one percent of all cancers. Worldwide, approximately 160,000 people are diagnosed with multiple myeloma each year, and 106,000 patient deaths are reported on an annual basis.
In 2020, the market size of Carfilzomib is xx million US$ and it will reach xx million US$ in 2029, growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2020; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period. In this report, 2019 has been considered as the base year and 2020 to 2029 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Carfilzomib.
This report studies the global market size of Carfilzomib, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia). This study presents the Carfilzomib sales volume, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (sales, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2015 to 2020, and forecast to 2029. For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2015 to 2020
Market Segmentation: Global Carfilzomib Market
Segmentation by Product Type : Breakdown of data from year 2015 to 2020 and forecast until 2029
- 10mg Injection
- 30mg Injection
- 60mg Injection
Segmentation by Application : Breakdown of data from year 2015 to 2020 and forecast until 2029
- Drug Center
Top Companies & Key Players: Global Carfilzomib Market
The report offers a detailed analysis of several leading Carfilzomib manufacturers including:
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
In Aug 2020, US FDA Approves New KYPROLIS® (carfilzomib) Combination Regimen With DARZALEX® (daratumumab) And Dexamethasone In Both Once- And Twice-Weekly Dosing Regimens.
Amgen (NASDAQ:AMGN) announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the expansion of the KYPROLIS® (carfilzomib) U.S. prescribing information to include its use in combination with DARZALEX® (daratumumab) plus dexamethasone (DKd) in two dosing regimens once weekly and twice weekly for the treatment of patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma (R/R MM) who have received one to three previous lines of therapy.
Multiple myeloma is a blood cancer characterized by patterns of remission and relapse. Patient outcomes worsen with each relapse. With the increasing use of frontline immunomodulatory drug based (IMiD) therapies through progression, the number of patients treated with these agents who will progress is likely to increase with time. This creates an emerging need for efficacious lMiD-free regimens upon relapse.
The DKd regimen provides an important potent triplet option in the setting of relapse following IMiD combination frontline therapy
Key Insights Covered: Global Carfilzomib Market
1. North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of Carfilzomib industry.
2. Global major manufacturers’ operating situation (sales, revenue, growth rate and gross margin) of Carfilzomib industry.
3. Global major countries (United States, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Mexico, Brazil, C. America, Chile, Peru, Colombia) market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of Carfilzomib industry.
4. SWOT analysis, New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis, Upstream raw materials and manufacturing equipment & Industry chain analysis of Carfilzomib industry.
5. Global market size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2019 to 2024 of Carfilzomib industry.
Research Methodology: Global Carfilzomib Market
- Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request a Sample Report.
- Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
- Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among other
Quick Read Table of Contents of this Report @ Global Carfilzomib Market Research Report 2020-2029 (Includes Business Impact of COVID-19)
Trusted Business Insights
Media & Marketing Executive
Email Me For Any Clarifications
Connect on LinkedIn
Click to follow Trusted Business Insights LinkedIn for Market Data and Updates.
US: +1 646 568 9797
UK: +44 330 808 0580